Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ashley Force Top Pictures

ASHLEY FORCE – Castrol GTX Ford Mustang – LAS VEGAS MUST BE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU. YOU QUALIFIED FOR YOUR FUNNY CAR LICENSE HERE. “Vegas has a special meaning to me. We did a lot of testing here in the past year, to get into the Funny Car, and it’s actually where I finally got my license. It’s a great track and a fun town, of course. Actually, about a year and a half ago during our testing, Gary Scelzi, one of our competitors, took me over here to the NASCAR track because they were testing, and got to kind of see another side of motorsports. I’m glad to be back here. I’m on the wrong side of the road, I’m over in the wrong track, but I’m excited to see this place and how they do their thing. “

Ashley Force
Ashley Force
Ashley Force
Ashley Force
Ashley Force
Ashley Force
Ashley Force

No comments:

Post a Comment